**** them....
[img]http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg277/cfd_1623/l_718884585b96167d3016bd636fbe24c0.gif[/img]
Don't know about you all, but I am gonna be up there for the hearing to voice my opinion.
They will cite the increase in the cost of fuel and it won't be much of a contest.
We'll keep the lights on for you.
Spuds
When are they not looking to increase? I wouldnt mind going self sufficent if I could afford it. Les Stroud did it. Made a great documentary on how he did it. If interested look here.
Les Stroud Shop — Off The Grid with Les Stroud - DVD
Was talking to a guy on another forum and he added a solar panel to his house, the electric co. pays him 350 every month. It was around 12k for the panel and installation, so he took a loan for it...and the electric company pays for it, sends him the payment every month. In a few years it'll be paid off, he'll be energy independent and it added around 15-20k to his home-value.
Bookmarks